Returns & Refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer refund or exchange.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- Complain should be generated the same day for stitched dresses if there is some defect in the product. Afterward, it will not be entertained.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or IBFT shortly after. Call customer service at +92 335 222 9873.
- If there is a change in your order amount due to the exchange, in cases where the exchange order value is below original order value, the balance amount will be provided to you as online shopping vouchers. In cases where the exchange order value is above original order value, you can pay in cash at the time of delivery. To make a partial exchange, call customer service at +92 335 222 9873 and specify the articles you wish to exchange and your reasons for wanting to do so. Our call center team will accommodate you fully.